Need a fulfillment solution for your startup that can grow alongside you? Rocket Shippers offers complete ecommerce services to support your order fulfillment needs and get your products into the hands of your customers.
Why You Should Outsource Your Startup’s Ecommerce Fulfillment
At Rocket Shippers, we’re fulfillment experts so you don’t have to be. As your third-party logistics partner or 3PL, we can help you save time, reduce costs, build brand integrity, and scale your business. And, because we provide end-to-end fulfillment services for companies of all sizes, we’ll be here to support you as your business grows, every step of the way.
Complete Order and Inventory Management
Rocket Shippers is well equipped to handle everything, from receiving inventory, packing, and shipping, to managing ecommerce returns, allowing you to focus on the rest of your business.
Lower Rates Across All Major Carriers
Our shipping volume gives us bargaining power to negotiate the best rates, while our centralized warehouse is within just a day’s drive of 70% of the U.S. and Canadian populations ensuring faster, cheaper shipping for your customers, too.
Seamless Integration and Real-Time Reporting
Our cloud-based Warehouse Management Software (WMS) integrates seamlessly with the leading online sales platforms like Amazon, Shopify, and more to automate and manage the entire ecommerce order fulfillment process. View your orders and inventory levels in real-time via your personalized reporting dashboard.
24/7 Customer Service and Support
Our customer service team is here to help any time, day or night.
“For us, flexibility and customization are a must. Our needs change quickly, so we need a fulfillment partner who can change with us. Rocket Shippers has been great, showing tremendous flexibility right when we need it.”
Deb Vicchiarelli, President and Founder, Spark Starter Studio
Ready to see what Rocket Shippers can do for your business? Request your free quote today.
Total Ecommerce Fulfillment Support
Rocket Shippers is a one-stop-shop for all your startup fulfillment needs. Our services include:
- Receiving. Whether your products are shipped from your workshop, a contract manufacturer, or an international shipper, we accept your inventory with a flat rate for most receiving so you know your costs upfront.
- Storage. We store your inventory safely and securely in our warehouse and offer a flat rate for four storage size options.
- Pick and Pack. We pick and pack your items using an order-based system with discounts for multiple units.
- Packaging. Our expert understanding of packaging requirements for all major shipping carriers, Amazon FBA, and other distribution channels makes us a valuable partner for startup clients.
- Shipping. Our shipping volumes gain us access to deeply-discounted rates and all major shippers for maximum responsiveness and flexibility.
- FBM & FBA. We know Amazon fulfillment inside and out, and will ensure your shipments meet all requirements for handling and labeling.
- B2B Fulfillment. For B2B shipments to distributors, wholesalers, or retail partners, we offer simplified, lower-cost shipping based on weight and SKUs, so you never pay retailing shipping rates for deliveries to your third-party distribution channels.
- Subscription Kitting. We can support subscription box kitting by receiving products from you or your third-party vendors and kitting them together for a flat rate.
- Samples, Training Materials, and More. Let us handle the receiving, storage, and order fulfillment of your promotional products, samples, literature, training materials, sales enablement items, POP, and more.
- Customer Service and Returns. We offer complete returns management for your orders, as well as 1-800 phone answering, email response, data entry, and live chat.
Your Path to Growth Starts Right Here
Rocket Shippers’ ecommerce fulfillment experts are ready to help your company reach its goals.